How do I find my professor's web page?
29 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Aug 28, 2017 Class Information
Often, a professor will provide the URL for his/her web page in the course syllabus. Another option is to just ask what it is.
Otherwise, follow these steps to determine if your instructor has a web page:
- Start at the ACC Home Page: http://www.austincc.edu/
- Click on Employee Directory near the top of the page
- Type your professor's last name in the search box and hit Enter on your keyboard
- Click on your instructor's name
- You will find your professor's contact information and, if applicable, web page- there will be a link to the page listed.