How do I make photocopies in the library?
Coin-operated photocopiers are available at all ACC Libraries.
Austin Community College contracts with an outside vendor to provide self-service coin-operated photocopiers in the Libraries.
- The copiers will accept coins and bills.
- Copies are 10 cents per copy.
- The library does not have change.
- Library staff can assist with minor trouble-shooting and paper loading.
- Please report any problems to the library staff.
- Color copies are not available.
See related: Printing