How do I get a TexShare card?
Texshare cards are available for current ACC students, faculty and staff.
- Simply ask for one at the Checkout Desk or Reference Desk at any campus Library.
- You must get a TexShare borrower card from an ACC Library before you can borrow materials from other institutions.
Where can I use it?
- You can use your TexShare card at almost every library in the state of Texas.
- Check to see if the library you're interested in is on the list of TexShare Participants.
- Each library has specific rules and regulations that apply to borrowed materials.
- Look at the lending policy of the library you are visiting.
See related: ACC ID Card